Advertisement for JRF in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sponsored research project
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in ICMR sponsored Major Research Project to work at the Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad in the project entitled ‘Development of a novel synthetic derivative for the treatment of diabetes taking tyrosine kinase inhibitors as a lead’.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Snehal Patel, Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University.
Co-Investigators: Prof. Manjunath Ghate, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University.
Dr. Palak Parikh, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, L.M. College of Pharmacy, Gujarat Technological University.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
- of post: 01
- Emoluments :31,000 + 24% HRA
- Duration of Project: Three years
- Essential Qualification: Candidates having Post-Graduation in pharmaceutical sciences from recognized Universityin with minimum 55% marks and a good academic record.
- Desirable: Candidate passed GATE/GPAT and two or more year of experience will be preferred. Candidate should have good hands on training in animal handling,laboratory experience in cell culture and basic techniques of protein, gene expression will be preferred.
- Candidate possessing requisite qualification may apply by sending email of application along with cover letter, detailed CV, full contact address with phone no, self-attested copies of certificates/marksheet, publications and proof of research experience (if any). The email should be sent to email@example.com must have the subject line: “Application for the Post of “JRF–ICMR-DHR: 11013/45/2021-GIA/HR”. An email with applications should be sent latest by 31st December, 2021. Short listed candidates will be intimated for interview via email. Exact time and mode of interview will be informed to short listed candidates via email.
- The hard copy of application should reach at the following address within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The subject line of envelope must be super scribed by “Application for the Post of “JRF–ICMR-DHR: 11013/45/2021-GIA/HR”.
Address: Dr Snehal S. Patel, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, SG Road, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat.