Advertisement for JRF in Department of Science and Technology (DST) Sponsored Research Project
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in DST sponsored Major Research Project to work at the Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad in the project entitled ‘Development of Point of Care Device for Diagnosis of Vitamins and Minerals’.
Principal Investigator: Dr. Charmy Kothari, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
- Number of post: 01
- Emoluments: 31,000 + 27% HRA = 39,370/- p.m.
- Duration of Project: One and half years
- Essential Qualification: Candidates having post-graduation in basic/pharmaceutical sciences from recognized university with minimum 55% marks and a good academic record.
- Desirable: Candidate passed GATE/GPAT will be preferred. Candidate with good hands on LFIA, diagnostic product development and its analytical evaluation will be preferred.
- Candidate possessing requisite qualification may apply by sending email of application along with cover letter, detailed CV, full contact address with phone no, self-attested copies of certificates/marksheets, publications and proof of research experience (if any). The email should be sent to email@example.com and must have the subject line: “Application for the Post of “JRF–DST-TDP-BDTD/58.2021”. An email with applications should be sent latest by 15th April, 2022. Short listed candidates will be intimated for interview via email. Exact time and mode of interview will be informed to short listed candidates via email.
- The hard copy of application should reach at the following address within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The subject line of envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the Post of “JRF–DST-TDP-BDTD/58.2021“.
Address: Dr. Charmy Kothari, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, SG Road, Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat.